Responsibilities:Strategizing, leading and executing marketing initiatives including working on campaigns and activities to support lead generation and build the brand
- Track, monitor, and evaluate integrated marketing activities and accomplishments with lead generation as an end goal
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure business alignment
- Collaborate/Coordinate with subject matter specialists, client relations, business development to manage their involvement in marketing/marketplace activities.
- Develop innovative marketing ideas and solutions that support long term growth of the evergrowing and rapid software developments
- Develop and maintain overall marketing budget and utilize sound marketing methods to ensure programs are implemented cost-effectively and implemented to achieve desired goals for building revenue, relationships and reputation
- Consistently evaluate marketing activity and plan to realities in the market making adjustments as required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum eight years of marketing/communications experience, with a focus on strategy, planning and implementing integrated marketing communications campaign programs designed to build relationships and revenue
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Marketing
- Experience in a management role
- 5+ years in building sales organizations by territory and verticals and developing appropriate compensation plans.
- Collateral/content production
- Media Relations
- A commitment to flexible work hours and some travel
- Customer relationship management/databases is required
- Ability to work and manage external partners
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, with ability to develop contacts
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (English required, Spanish would be an asset but not required)