Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Marketing Managers, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Manage and execute annual marketing plans using available resources to achieve meal plan sales goals as well as achieve retail, residential and catering sales goals
- Work closely with operations to develop and promote campus or client specific programs to grown revenue and measure effectiveness
- Oversee the daily, weekly and monthly communication within the campus foodservice area, ensuring all channels are current and up to date
- Implement vibrant social media campaigns and analyze the data to determine opportunities
- Create and conduct presentations of dining program to various organizations, orientations and student/parent audiences
Think you have what it takes to be our next Marketing Manager? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you are the best fit:
- At least two years of experience in marketing with a degree/diploma or specialization in marketing.
- Proficient with Social Media, such as Instagram and TikTok
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans associated with food and or food brands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an eye for detail.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience; you have a customer focused, "can do" and “customer is always right” attitude.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have an energetic, outgoing, and proactive approach.