Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, greets visitors and student clientele. Provides information concerning university activities and administrative services. Answers the telephone, processes mail, and photocopies, assembles, and files documents.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets student clientele and visitors. Provides information concerning University activities and administrative services.
- Distributes documents and assists clients in completing forms.
- Answers phones, e-mails, guest/student inquires.
- Handles check-in and checkout.
- Balances a cash float.
- Provides tourist information and directions; confirming reservations.
- Responsible for communication and service calls and/or emergency calls.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to multi-task and clearly transmit and receive information (both verbally and in writing).
- Able to work as part of a team.
- In cases of emergency, able to take appropriate measures for safe and efficient building evacuation.
- Diverse clerical duties and any other related tasks.
- English and French, both spoken and written.