The Process Manager applies their skills to the design, management, and optimization of business processes. You will work with extended teams across the enterprise, business and tech job families to ensure that the bank’s business processes are performing optimally and
that business strategies are implemented within quality, time and cost goals. Process Managers have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in Capital One’s lean transformation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as they execute marketing, operations, and other business strategies - ensuring we deliver exceptional products and services to our customers
- Apply management skills such as communications and change leadership to help drive key priorities like product launches, technology changes, and continuous improvement
- Use of various techniques and tools to define, manage and improve processes, like Visual Management, Business Process Management, Lean, and Six Sigma
- Apply different methods for process improvements such as variation reduction, waste elimination, and risk mitigation techniques.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree or higher from an accredited Canadian University