Kraft Heinz is currently hiring a Manager- IT - Digital Workplace who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Kraft Heinz Digital Workplace and End User Computing environment globally with specific focus on end to end management of the Collaboration stack- as well as Lifecycle of EUC applications.
What's on the Menu?
- Manage the day-day operations of O365 and Intune- interfacing with vendor teams supporting these services- delivering end-end services to end users.
- Ensure operational and support standards- governance policies and procedures to maintain a clean environment.
- Build KPI and metrics reporting for incidents- requests- changes- projects.
- Define- gather data and report metrics that describe the state of the EUC and M365 portfolio.
- Develop a principled operation- implementing and supervising any change activity as well as monitoring and communicating issues/incidents in the daily course of business.
- Build and maintain the roadmap for EUC applications and a dashboard of upcoming changes.
- Disseminate weekly and roadmap updates to partners (other technical teams- and to corporate comms/users)
- Coordinate changes related lifecycle for EUC Apps with all the towers (Network- Hosting- Security etc)
Recipe for Success: Apply now if this sounds like you!
- I have experience in Microsoft Technologies such as Office 365 and Azure
- I have advanced knowledge of Microsoft O365 cloud services and applications including hands on experience and usage.
- I have knowledge of Industry best practices in O365 Governance.
- I have experience in all phases of Service Management (Strategy- Design- Transition and Operations) with proven expertise in End User Computing Service- Design- Service Delivery and Global IT operations