Applications are invited for the position of Global Business Development Manager in the Global Engagement Division, located at the Daniel J. Patterson Campus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing off-shore service for contract representatives responsible for student recruitment, marketing initiatives and partnership development in East Asia and the Middle East
- Provide guidance and support to ensure team members meet targets
- Relationship and account management of education agents, overseas institutional partners and contract partners in East Asia and the Middle East
- Development and implementation of annual strategic, student recruitment and business development plans for the unique characteristics of the East Asian and Middle East markets
- Utilize various channels including digital platforms, recruitment fairs and partnerships to reach prospective students and achieve enrollment targets
- Development of Revenue-Generating Global Business and Build strong relationships with corporations, government agencies, and other organizations to establish mutually beneficial partnerships and expand Niagara College's global business initiatives.
- Provide support to international students and act as an advocate for students from the region
- Performance management of recruitment and business development partners and service for contract representatives
- Four (4) year degree in the following: Sales / Marketing, International Relations, Public Relations, Political Science, Business Administration, Project Management, or similar field of study
- Progressive experience at a minimum of years to include experience working in the education or related sector in a marketing, sales, or recruitment capacity
- Experience working in an international environment which may include but is not limited to working, living, studying, or volunteering internationally or servicing international clients in Canada with some travel in the specified region
- Sound knowledge of international education systems, cultural nuances, and market dynamics in East Asia and the Middle East
- Proven track record of generating revenue through strategic partnerships and business development initiatives.
- Familiarity with government relations and understanding of the regulatory environment in international markets.