ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world, and we believe it’s the great people we hire who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven Inside Sales Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The Sr. Digital (Inside) Sales Representative will be responsible for strategically prospecting into new accounts, expanding usage within existing customer base, and ensuring these customers continue to get value from the NOW Platform. The candidate will be an individual with a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity. They will collaborate with their team of Sales Specialists, Solution Consultants, Renewal Sales and more to exceed quota and build the future of ServiceNow sales talent.
What you get to do in this role:
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Manage sales opportunities and business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Small, Mid-Market, and Commercial Accounts.
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions map to these.
- Strategically prospect within key verticals to develop new opportunities and pipeline
- Follow the Value Selling sales process to win new business, expand withing existing accounts and ensure contract renewals
- Collaborate with an extended team and coordinate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Solution Consultants, Customer Service, Partners etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, strategic account plans etc.
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as new prospect meetings, pipeline generation, ACV bookings and Renewal Rates
- Mentor team members and work on collaborative projects to help bring value to the team
- Occasional travel for training and/or meetings may be required.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A demonstrable track record of success within telesales, lead follow-up, cold calling, or new business sales capacity
- 2+ years of full sales cycle experience gained within software or solution sales organization (quota carrying)
- Experience in selling enterprise-class solutions utilizing telephone and video conference technology
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress complex sales cycles
- Salesforce automation, enterprise resource planning, or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
- Presentation skills via web-based tools will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines