Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers, technophiles, and global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can run their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms. Our mission is to care deeply about our clients' business by empowering them with greater visibility, collaboration, and actionable data!
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll focus on increasing the productivity and effectiveness of our sales team by qualifying and educating prospective clients on our platform and freight services. Using different tools and tactics (i.e. cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn networking, social media messaging, etc), you’ll build relationships, schedule appointments for our Account Executives and ultimately support our Sales and Onboarding team with a data driven approach
Sales at Shippabo
Our Sales team is a group of remote-first professionals that believe in the power of Empathy, Trust, Proactivity, Resoluteness, Continual Learning and Transparency. Shippabo’s dynamic culture empowers our SDR’s to help shape our sales strategy, engage in the global market, pursue promising opportunities, and advance their careers in a role with vast earning potential
- Our Approach -We will engage with favorable companies, understand product market fit, and connect opportunities to serve our customers and deliver Shippabo’s product value
- Earning Potential - SDR’s are set up for success with a compensation plan that allows you to earn bonus in addition to your base salary.
- Our Team’s Success - Our shared commitment to delivering practical solutions to companies grappling with genuine challenges enables us to achieve impactful results
Essentials for Success
- Proven ability to achieve or surpass key target metrics in a related role (Sales, Business Development, Marketing, etc) that demonstrates you will be able to schedule new prospect meetings and ensure a consistent flow of opportunities.
- Willingness to partner with Account Executives to develop targeted outreach campaigns tailored to specific verticals, commodities, and geographies, maximizing the effectiveness of outreach efforts
- Ability to enhance communication of Shippabo's value propositions by identifying prospect personas and understanding their specific problems, enabling tailored and customized messaging
- Understanding of the importance in cultivating enduring and trustworthy relationships with ICP targets, effectively qualifying leads as sales opportunities and fostering long-term business connections.
- Ability to interpret key metrics and comfortably perform data entry and data analysis using various software programs
- Must reside in the U.S or Canada as we are not hiring globally - (yet!)
We want to meet you if…
- You value the importance of scrappiness, curiosity, eagerness, and grit in a sales environment
- You bring hands on experience or foundational knowledge of a CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce, ZenDesk, etc.)
- You have client-facing experience (business development or cold calling)