Under supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, this position provides information and other services to the public pertaining to the operation of the Saskatoon Transit.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provides transit services information including routing, schedules, trip planning, detours, service adjustments, fares, special event services, open houses and charter services for customers at the counter, by telephone, or at other designated locations.
2. Provides professional customer care by educating citizens on availability of, and use of digital services.
3. Processes and sells transit fare media such as tickets and bus passes using electronic debit/credit card machines, cash registers and computer programs; Reconciles cash, credit, cheque and debit card receipts to inventory and prepares daily cash summaries and bank deposits.
4. Balances assigned cash float and fare media inventories to daily sales. Orders supplies, as required.
5. Performs customer call backs after inquiry investigations, or as requested.
6. Assists with surveys and other data collection related to the Division.
7. Assists with the preparation and distribution of transit information including maps, schedules, promotional materials, route and schedule changes and other information.
8. Collects, processes, distributes and answers enquiries regarding lost property items.
9. Responds to, or redirects customer inquiries to the appropriate department.
10. Performs routine clerical duties such as entering data into a computer database and preparing summary statistical information.
11. Assists with training new staff, as required.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Organization||City of Saskatoon|
|Industry||Customer Service / Tele Marketing / Tele Sales Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-03-17 5:19 am|