As part of the MLSE marketing brand team, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the Brand Marketing team’s planning and execution of key brand moments across all brand portfolios. You will be able to gain first-hand experience in developing and completing various brand campaigns on both the local and national level.
- Assist with coordinating and carrying out various promotions, campaigns, and events
- Provide communication support with external stakeholders including agencies, partners, and suppliers
- Assist with drafting internal and external correspondences including meeting notes and CRM messages
- Contribute to and recommend innovative ideas and concrete solutions for upcoming brand programs
- Perform other administrative or service functions as required