Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Territory Sales Representative - Calgary (Virtual)
Are you an ambitious self-starter?
- Can you handle rejection?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Do you want to help business streamline their processes and increase efficiency?
If you have the skills to face challenges head-on and want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, this may be the role for you!
We are excited to offer a new and adaptive way of working that provides flexibility in the workforce while maintaining operational readiness! By blending remote and in-office work, we are able to take advantage of the independence and flexibility that comes with working from home, and the collaboration, teamwork and sense of belonging that comes from working together face-to-face. Our Workstyle Program offers the best of both situations: structure and sociability with independence and flexibility.
- Primary responsibility is to sell Canon office equipment products and solutions while generating new customers in an assigned geographical territory
- Calling on perspective customers, providing product information and demonstrations while creating proposals that speak to customer needs
- Performing all direct sales functions in a business to business, customer facing environment
- Providing ROI solutions to new customers; increasing efficiencies in workflow, reducing cost and improving quality of print documents and document management processes
- Driving customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships
- Providing clients with the highest levels of customer service throughout the entire sales life cycle
To Succeed, You Will Have
- A strong desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results
- An ability to build new business in a predominately customer facing environment
- An entrepreneurial background, even having operated a business while attending school
- Cold calling and new business generation skills
- Self motivation, confidence and an ability to work autonomously
- PC skills and working knowledge of a number of business programs
- A dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders
- Best in class training programs
- Guaranteed base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
- Generous health and dental benefits including a leading Retirement Savings Program
- Exceptional career potential!
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination or undergo regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening in order to access the workplace. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Virtual work schedule. You will be 100% remote and not required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need (work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs)
- When working from home, a reliable Internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, on-line peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.