HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Driving Kellogg’s Retail Presence – You will work with your Kellogg partners to understand our Retail Customers' business strategies and targets. By doing so, you will drive and achieve distribution and speed to shelf targets and incremental display objectives. You will also use your own strategic skills to identify opportunities to increase the share of the shelf through major and minor relines. You will have the ability to bring fresh ideas that the competition will wish they thought of.
- Promotional Execution – You will have a firm focus on the timely execution of promotions as well as shelf objectives, according to banners and store planogram compliance. You will partner closely with your Retail Team Lead to ensure your territory’s specific strategies are delivered and achieved.
- Improvement is the Key to Our Success – We want you to have a vision for tomorrow and a plan to get there. You will be identifying opportunities for sales growth through collaboration and alignment with other counterparts across the Retail Team.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Understand the importance of the Kellogg Brand and leverage this to our Customers and Consumers
- University Degree in related field
- Client-focused, with a strong capacity to build credibility and trust
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Tenacity and an aptitude for Sales
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven experience managing retail spend budget
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s license within Canada, along with a vehicle - Driver abstract may be requested
- Travel is a big portion of this role. Must be willing to drive 25% of the time.