The Global Digital Marketing Strategy is anchored by the customer journey and client experience. Particular emphasis is placed on Personalization, and data-led optimization, broadening our reach by efficient content distribution to power an always-on integrated digital experience.
Our ambition is to empower brand trust and business growth enabled by a global platform fueled by data to deliver personalized, engaging and relevant experiences to support our customer journeys and client experience. The position of Manager, Technical Architect, plays a significant role to achieve our vision.
What you will do
- Assist the "product owner" with technical scoping so that the stakeholders are informed about technical and integration complexities.
- Interact with, and guide, the development teams on requirements and the desired solution that need to be delivered for the KPMG network.
- Solid understanding of the department's business strategy and tactics for assisting Global and the member firms with their digital strategy.
- An expert in Design Patterns, Multi-tier architecture and web solutions best practices.
- Strong expertise in understanding and the ability to translate business requirements into proper and efficient technology architectures and frameworks
- Guide the Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing processes for various complex and integrated technology projects. While participating in testing cycles, this role ensures the solutions meet various business, functional and technical requirements.
- Working with vendors, including setting pipelines, team allocation and the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Drive dissemination of understanding of web best practices, guidelines and standards for sites and content, site design, functionality, usability, accessibility and campaign execution.
- Possess a clear understanding of CIAM platform
What you bring to the role
'• 5+ years of experience in architecting and designing functional technology solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years of overseeing development and implementation of programs.
- Project management and leadership skillset with the ability to get buy-in for various highly technical projects from a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and oversight on key projects.
- Confident and assertive with excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
- University or college degree in computer science or related area.
- Experience working with the "Agile Production Methodology" within a company would be an asset.