We recognize unique styles, perspectives, beliefs, and creativity that support a diverse, respectful, inclusive and collaborative work environment. To achieve this, we are committed to:
- Hiring team members who represent the population we serve;
- Removing barriers that may prevent equitable employment; and
- Supporting respectful work environments where everyone feels included and able to produce excellent results.
BCFSA is proud to be Great Place to Work Certified™. This is based on direct feedback from our Team Members. Our organization has also been selected as one of BC's Top Employers (2023) in recognition of our competitive compensation, work-life balance, and progressive programs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
When you join us, you become part of a high-performing team. Here, each Team Member can bring their unique talent to make outstanding contributions as we work towards the common goal of protecting British Columbians during the most important financial transactions in their lives. We offer:
- Healthy living and work-life balance
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits plan
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive compensation
- A challenging and engaging team environment
- Defined benefits pension plan which provides guaranteed income for life
- Flexible work arrangement for eligible positions
- Our team members enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work model. They can choose every day where they want to work to be the most effective, from the comfort of their home to our beautiful office in downtown Vancouver. (Eligibility may vary, depending on position).