Are you looking to develop your sales skills within a fast-growing export company? Are you motivated to expand your skills and seize thrilling opportunities for career advancement? Then you've come to the right place!
We offer several benefits for our employees:
- 50% reimbursement for public transportation expenses
- 50% reimbursement for gym membership (EconoFitness)
- Flexible language requirements: French not required (but advantageous)
- Hourly rate of $16-18 + additional bonuses + annual increase
- Working hours: 4 hours per day (flexible)
- Location: On-site (Longueuil) with a possibility of a hybrid work arrangement in the future
- Comfortable and quiet working environment in an air-conditioned business center
- Free on-site parking, location easily accessible through public transport
- Casual dress code
- Social activities: team dinners, laser tag, escape games, karting challenges, etc.
- Diversity: a multicultural team
- Opportunity to participate in international trade shows (with covered travel expenses)
- Career opportunity: Possibility of promotion to a role of Business Development Manager, and the ability to customize the job based on your skills and interests
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Researching and contacting international prospects (primarily through phone calls and emails)
- Present our company to prospects through a consultative sales approach (non-aggressive sales)
- Understanding and addressing specific customer needs
- Managing communication with the customer throughout the entire order process
Skills and requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Keen sense of confidentiality, priorities, and responsibilities
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Positive attitude and determination. Comfortable with telephone prospecting.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Status: Must be a resident of Canada or have a valid Canadian work permit