As a Project Analyst in our Customer Support division you will be an integral part of our support team, which works tirelessly to ensure that the identification systems we have deployed to customers worldwide are managed and supported as efficiently as possible. In this role, you will help us track how well we are doing and identify areas where we can improve
What We Can Offer You
- Compensation: We seek long term relationships with our employees and recognize and reward them with a competitive total compensation package that includes:
- An industry leading defined contribution pension plan with company matching contributions (up to 5%) and payment of service fees,
- Best-in-class health, medical and life insurance benefits;
- Access to virtual and telehealth services and apps; and
- Very progressive fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits to support all definitions of family.
Career: As a knowledge-based organization we will provide you with a wealth of learning opportunities and challenging work that will grow your knowledge, skills and abilities. At CBN, we encourage and empower our employees to chart their own career path, putting you in control of your future.
Culture: Personal character is the foundation of our culture. CBN’s 7 Core Principles shape and guide our behaviours and underpin the sense of community you will experience at CBN. Equality, diversity and inclusivity are important to us as an organization, and we are committed to fostering and developing a work environment where every employee is treated with dignity and respect.
What You Will Do
- Gathering and reviewing financial data to assess and report on the performance of our projects and service level agreements.
- Interacting with support team members on a regular basis to ensure the information required to manage our reporting is submitted on a timely manner.
- Generating and publishing our monthly Service Management Reports and performing a trend analysis of this data to illustrate how our service management team is performing.
- Reviewing the trend analysis reports to identify areas for improvement, providing these suggestions the Director for consideration.
- Maintain contracts with sub-contractors, and vendors in North America
- Providing administrative support to the Director and other managers in the department.
Knowledge and Experience
- Reporting Data and Analysis
- Reading budgetary information
- Utilizing Power BI
- Proficient with the complete Microsoft Office Suite