We are currently seeking a Mobile Principal Software Engineer who is responsible for providing technical guidance to development team members on design, development, support and analysis for large-scale applications and systems. This technology leader will work closely with the development team members, Architects, Business Groups, Delivery, and Operations teams to ensure successful delivery of high-quality software. The successful candidate will also be a hands-on builder who actively collaborates with developers to tackle technical issues.
- Sphere of influence across multiple teams and stakeholders within a line of business, with expertise across the domain.
- Increase technology maturity in our applications and the adoption of modern architecture and the technology/business roadmaps.
- Provide high level estimates and technical consulting for potential future technical initiatives.
- Architect services and systems across multiple technologies and platforms while considering all current and future technical adoptions.
- Create the overall design on large, key initiatives by collaborating with the business partners and the architecture team.
- Ensure cohesion of work over multiple teams.
- Provide technical leadership, design consulting, review, and oversight to the technical teams as they work to design, develop, and deliver high quality mobile applications.
- Share ownership and accountability with the project teams by providing guidance related to coding practices, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
- Encourage adoption of digital best practices and standards for secure and high-quality code.
- Share knowledge and mentor development team members through 1:1 discussions, code reviews, team meetings and other appropriate venues.
- Champion of new technologies, practices and processes to assist in overall team growth.