We advise public and private sector clients on all aspects of the infrastructure lifecycle – from project feasibility, through procurement and commercial negotiations, into construction delivery and monitoring, asset management, and ultimately divestment and reinvestment.
At KPMG we continually strive to be a great place to work. We value a positive, inclusive and collaborative team culture that encourages diversity of thought and provides opportunities for our people to develop and grow.
Learn more about Global Infrastructure Advisory (GIA) here
What you will do:
Overview of the opportunity located in Montréal
Forming a part of the management team of KPMG Canada’s Deal Advisory Infrastructure Practice, as Manager you will support Partners and Senior Managers in the delivery of high-quality services to top tier public and private sector clients including government agencies, contractors, industry associations, developers, investors and asset managers, by bringing engineering, professional services, or construction industry expertise to the team.
What you will do:
Support the development and growth of KPMG’s capital project advisory services, and manage the delivery of program/project delivery governance, commercial and technical advisory engagements for public and private sector infrastructure clients
- Provide commercial advisory services on large scale projects, including cost and schedule reviews, including working with project owners to develop project delivery and contract strategy options for mega-projects and programs
- Support clients with the analysis and turnaround of troubled projects, providing independent review and claims management services, including schedule delay and cost quantum reports in engineering or construction disputes.
- Support clients with the set up of their Project Management Office, as well as with ongoing project monitoring.
- Manage a team of professionals in the coordination and delivery of engagement field work, including the preparation of proposals, deliverables, analysis and documentation, presentation to clients.
- Play a supporting role in business development initiatives, including presentations, client meetings, and contributing to practice development initiatives
- Identify opportunities to expand services to solve client's complex business problems.
- Train and mentor junior staff and contribute to the overall skills enhancement and experience of the team.
- Some travel within Canada and internationally may be required.
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal workday or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.