- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing United customers and accounts. Regular customer communication activity and follow up.
- Ability to answer customer questions regarding the technical information, pricing, delivery and order status information
- Provide value to customers and improve customer perception of United as an expert in both the Restaurant Equipment and smallwares category.
- Sourcing products and working with vendors to establish item lead times in order to effectively communicate availability with the customer and manage expectations while improving service levels.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments.
- Respectfully and capably represent the best interests of United Restaurant Supplies in all internal and external dealings.
- Will be expected to learn the entire portfolio of the department- GFS Sales, Direct Sales, Staging Orders, Credits and Returns and Sourcing.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated Sales (inside or outside) and/or Customer Care experience.
- A working knowledge of foodservice equipment and supplies.
- Two years previous food service industry customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline preferred, or other jobs related or equivalent business experience.
- Working knowledge and prior experience using the Auto Quotes program
- Effective communication in an open and direct manner; conveys information clearly and concisely, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening skills - understand and reflect accurately on the message.
- Solid administrative skills - accurate with information and transactions.
- Team player; actively participates to create and execute on team goals.
- Must be fluent in French and English language.
- Knowledge of Genisys, PowerSell and Gordon Ordering
- Proficiency with Google apps.
- Knowledge of the Smallwares category is preferred