What you'll be doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll partner with Financial Advisors to help high value clients secure their futures and set up their businesses. As a Financial Services Associate in the Imperial Service Team, you’ll provide administrative and client support to seek business growth opportunities. You'll create strong working relationships while making a difference in your clients' financial success. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. To successfully perform the work, you’ll be on-site full-time.
How you’ll succeed
- Client engagement - Leverage your knowledge of cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to answer questions and provide information to clients. Partner with your Financial Advisor to help clients meet their financial goals.
- Problem solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to find solutions.
- Organizational skills - Prepare client files, booking appointments, and maintaining schedules. Help team success by improving team productivity and proactively uncovering business opportunities.
Who you are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You're motivated by collective success. You know that teamwork can transform a good idea into a great one. You know that an inclusive team that enjoys working together can bring a vision to life.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.