The Digital Sales Specialist works closely with the MB Canada Digital Platforms team to integrate MBFS into all digital points of sale. The DSS also serves as SME on Digital Sales within MBFS and as SME on Lease, Finance, and F&I products to MB Canada Digital teams.
- Act as subject matter expert on leasing, financing and F&I products for all digital points of sale. Support design and testing of MBFS elements of the digital shopping journey by providing expertise on payment calculation, program structure and sales best practices. Act as an authority on consumer protection, disclosure and advertising compliance requirements related to payment quoting, credit applications and online sales. Work with legal and MB Canada stakeholders to ensure all digital shopping tools remain in compliance with all applicable laws in all provinces.
- Work to connect online and offline points of sale to enable a seamless Omni-channel customer experience. Ensure that leads can be tracked throughout sales funnel and accurately captured in MBFS Share of Online Business KPIs. Work with Credit to optimize online credit approval process. Dealer Track SME for Marketing Team.
- Build relationships and influence key internal stakeholders across the group, to ensure that MBFS is fully incorporated into the digital shopping journey (including tier 3 dealer channels). Primary MBFS contact for MB Canada Digital Shopping Experience team.
- Design and implement MBFS solutions that support sales and retention of brand partner Over-the-air and Mercedes Me Connect services.
- Use data-driven insights and tools to monitor customer touchpoints, ensuring a broad understanding of evolving customer needs, behaviour and use of ecommerce platforms. Be responsible for analysing data, understanding, and communicating the trends it shows. Use data and analytics to identify opportunities to enhance and improve the digital customer journey, focusing on customer experience and increasing the sales of vehicles on finance.
- Monitor competitor activity and best practices within the industry. Remain current with e-commerce trends at leading companies regardless of industry. Provide insight and recommend how these might influence the development of the finance elements of the e-commerce customer journey.