We presently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Millwork / Cabinetry Drafter to aid the primary Millwork Engineer in manufacturing cabinets and creating shop drawings for custom millwork projects.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Converting architectural designs to shop drawings
- Making changes to drawings during production
- Researching shop/client materials
- Staying up to date with new Cabinet Vision and AutoCAD and other relevant software trends
- Coming up with creative solutions
- Other responsibilities as assigned by General Manager or Millwork Engineer
SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- 1 -3 years’ experience with Cabinet Vision and AutoCAD and other industry drafting software
- Experience in millwork and custom cabinetry. Applicants with this experience are preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret architectural millwork drawings
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great multi-tasker
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
- Knowledge of millwork materials
- Time management skills, with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and ensure quality and timely completion of projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment