Technical Consultants work with many different leading-edge firms to help them implement and adopt new technologies across a variety of exciting projects. In this role, they specify and implement technology-based solutions to help clients address issues and achieve business goals. This position may be hybrid or remote, depending on your proximity to our office.
- Assesses current client business processes, recommends and implements solutions to meet client needs. Works closely with clients to document business goals and related procedures.
- Communicates with internal team members and clients, as necessary, in order to ensure project success.
- Produces project deliverables on-time and on-budget.
- Executes solution implementation, including any task that might be necessary to complete project deliverables.
- Writes deliverable documents including procedures guides, flow charts, best practices guides, agendas, and follow up memos.
- Meets with clients to gain an understanding of current design projects and present workflows, determine areas of improvement, and extract deliverable requirements for projects that involve significant product customization, client-specific implementation activity, and/or out-of-the-box functionality.
- Executes solution implementation.
- Produces project deliverables – independently or collaboratively. This requires the creation of work product (such as 3D models, templates, sample drawings, etc.) using design and engineering software, development and delivery of custom training or mentoring services, and/or creation of project documentation such as best practice guides.
- Works together with Sales Executives and clients as a business partner in a trusted technology advisor role. Manage client expectations and provide long term guidance to improve design and software efficiencies.