Kingsway Animal Hospital is currently welcoming a dependable and outgoing Animal Care Attendant to join our team. This part-time opportunity includes a range of responsibilities that directly attributes to the efficient and effective daily operation of the hospital. A few attributes and qualifications are:
- Caring for our patients; feeding, walking and offering a gentle voice of assurance
- Ensure animal housing or enclosure is clean, sanitary and comfortable
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for patients and pet parents
- Excellent customer service skills; a real aptitude for putting pets and pet parents at ease and creating a welcoming environment
- General housekeeping duties; pet holding areas and common areas when required
- Willingness to learn more regarding; pet nutrition, veterinary services, updated medical office procedures and assisting the veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- RRSP Employer 5% Group Match Program! Saving for your future just got easier!
- Competitive wages and benefits!
- Annual uniform allowance
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!